About Me

My photo
I'm a person who has a taste for the best things in life and this is my blog. I travel through the Internet and my blog is about everything and anything that I find on the Internet that I think is cool, amazing, and DIFFERENT. Check out my blog and get inspired ;) Happy reading!

Monday, January 3, 2011

DESIGN BLOG SERIES 5/7: Houses

First of, I'd like to greet everyone a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :) Had so much fun with parties and reunions left and right this Christmas Season I wasn't able to finish my design blog series before 2010 ended. How was your Christmas and New Year??

So for the next post in my design blog series, I'll show you different houses with different design concepts. I wanted to show you more but decided that I'll be saving some of them for my next posts.

Bridle Road Residence, Cape Town, South Africa



I just love windows like this one- a great place for reading and thinking.


With a view like this, who needs fences





Casa Son Vida, Mallorca, Spain
Check out the staircase and pool.








Paraty House, Brazil


I'm lovin' the carpet, it makes the floor look like sand and blends it with the outdoors.





Private House, Ljubno ob Savinji





Sow House, Lake Geneva
I particularly like this one because of how the outdoor and indoor design blend together.









Willy Wonka House, Tribeca, New York
What a creative way to live!





Yarra House, Melbourne






No comments:

Post a Comment