About Me

My photo
I'm a person who has a taste for the best things in life and this is my blog. I travel through the Internet and my blog is about everything and anything that I find on the Internet that I think is cool, amazing, and DIFFERENT. Check out my blog and get inspired ;) Happy reading!

Monday, January 3, 2011

DESIGN BLOG SERIES 6/7: Retro Concept

A lot of designers nowadays have something retro in their portfolio, even PCs just like this one created by design studio, SchultzeWORKS. This was inspired by the 1950's Philco Predicta Television. The keyboard and mouse are designed like a typewriter and it also has steampunk features. Don't let the old retro look fool you, this computer runs on Windows 7 and all specs are fully updated and modern. I would totally want a computer like this one. Unfortunately, this design is not mass-produced but it sure does have a fan base of its own. This original design received top three honors in a competition.





Did you like this post? Share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your E-mail and follow GFD by clicking FOLLOW below GFD Followers on the right hand side of the page. Also, LIKE GFD's Facebook Page. For more amazingly DIFFERENT stuff on design, travel, food, marketing, and history, watch out for GFDs next posts. Who knows, you might actually like it too! :)

1 comment: