About Me

My photo
I'm a person who has a taste for the best things in life and this is my blog. I travel through the Internet and my blog is about everything and anything that I find on the Internet that I think is cool, amazing, and DIFFERENT. Check out my blog and get inspired ;) Happy reading!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DESIGN BLOG SERIES 3/7: Lights

One thing that makes a good interior design great is lighting. Check out these totally different and awesome lights and get inspired!

SOGNIBELLI
This unique wall lamo is from Italian housewares, Zeroombra. It's very functional and creative. It also comes in different colors, personally, I like the white one.





CREATIVE AND STYLISH LAMPS
Criminal Desk Lamp




Coin Lamp


Balanced Stone Lamp


Digit Lamp


 Mushroom Lamp


Cedar Lamp Base


Serpent Table Lamp




Automatic Torch Lamp


UFO Lamp



Bed Reading Lamp


Teardrop Table Lamp


Lumina Italia Ra


Arc Torch Lamp


Bop Lamp


Blocco Lamp


Jellyfish Mood Lamp


Bud Table Lamp


Nessie Table Lamp


Flap Flap Lamp


Alien Lamp



Fiat Lux


The Paper Clip Lamp


Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light


At Your Command


Titanic Lamp


Sabine Iron Glass Desk Lamp


Liquid Lamp


MEDUSAE PENDANT LAMPS
Created by a telented designer from Pasadena, this collection was created by Roxy Towry-Russell. This collection will make the interior design look like it's under water. Check it out.








LIQUID LIGHTS
This collection is from Tanya Clarke. This collection was designed to be as sculptures, not as interior elements. The materials are taken from recycled plumbing materials, LEDs, and hand-sculpted glass drops.







LUXURY LIGHTS
This is my favorite collection. This collection is from Art Et Floritude who truly understands what luxury is all about. It gives a unique atmosphere to your design that only luxurious lights such as these can give.



















Wait for the remaining four posts on my Design Blog Series. Hope you liked this one.
Please like my page on facebook, Go For Different. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment