About Me

My photo
I'm a person who has a taste for the best things in life and this is my blog. I travel through the Internet and my blog is about everything and anything that I find on the Internet that I think is cool, amazing, and DIFFERENT. Check out my blog and get inspired ;) Happy reading!

Friday, December 3, 2010

What do you think??

So today after doing my school work, all I did was try to make my blog look better. And then I thought of making a facebook page, so I did, but then I had this dilemma -- I had to upload a photo for my page! I didn't want to put my personal photo 'coz I wanted to make my page different from my personal profile. And so all night I thought of how to make a logo -- which I totally didn't know how to. I searched for free logo makers online but I didn't quite know how to use 'em so I gave up and just made up my own using PowerPoint.  I just kinda played with it. After a few hours, I was able to make about a dozen logos but I finally came up with this: 
So... what do you think??

Visit and like my facebook page too -- Go For Different Facebook Page. Share it with your friends. Good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment