About Me

My photo
I'm a person who has a taste for the best things in life and this is my blog. I travel through the Internet and my blog is about everything and anything that I find on the Internet that I think is cool, amazing, and DIFFERENT. Check out my blog and get inspired ;) Happy reading!

Monday, December 6, 2010

DESIGN BLOG SERIES 2/7: Work Environment

As some of you may know, I'll be graduating this March, and some of the things I've been thinking about lately is where I would work after college. One of the things that would greatly affect my decision in choosing a company to work for would be the physical work environment. I'm a very imaginative, creative, and organized person, and the things I would like my work place to be is clean, cool, comfortable, and creative. I believe that the work environment companies provide their employees, greatly affects the employees' performance. So one night I thought of surfing the net in search of companies with cool offices and here's what I found. Imagine working in offices like these. Wouldn't that be great? :)

ANZ Melbourne






Uppercut Offices Montreal



ANZ Breakout and Learning Center Melbourne




Macquarie Investment Bank Sydney







Vodafone Head Office Portugal







Post Panic Amsterdam







Technology Center Medical Science Berlin





Moving Picture Company Los Angeles



Fornari Group Milan
The lighting of walls is LED and it can changed according to your preference.





Ogilvy & Mather Guangzhou





Atelier Exquise




GHD Headquarters




Google Zurich







Dtac Headquarters Bangkok






Hope you liked it. Comment and react, I'd like to hear from you. :)
Watch out for my third blog on my Design Blog Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment