About Me

My photo
I'm a person who has a taste for the best things in life and this is my blog. I travel through the Internet and my blog is about everything and anything that I find on the Internet that I think is cool, amazing, and DIFFERENT. Check out my blog and get inspired ;) Happy reading!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Places to go in the Metro during the Christmas Holiday

TREES OF HOPE

Make a child's wish come true this Christmas with Trees of Hope. Every ornament purchased will help Make-A-Wish Foundation Philippines fulfill their mission of granting the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses. 

Ornaments are at Php 300 each.

Where: The Peninsula Manila Hotel, Makati City



CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS STORYBOOK TEA PARTY

It's the ideal time and perfect occasion for parents to share happiness and enjoy quality bonding time with children this festive season.

Where: The Conservatory, The Peninsula Manila Hotel, Makati City
When: December 19, 2:30-5:00 pm


SEOULARIS HOLIDAY BAZAAR



MERCATO CENTRALE at BGC

Entrance and taste test are FREE!

Where: Corner of 30th Avenue and 9th Street, Bonifacio Global City
When: Saturdays and Sundays, 6:00am-12:00nn


CLUB MANILA EAST

Club Manila East's Facebook Fan Promo is extended up to January 15, 2011. All CME fans on facebook gets 20% discount on entrance fee and cabana rates during weekdays and 10% during weekends and holidays.

Where: Club Manila EastTaytay, Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment